Monday, January 30, 2006

Gimme a holy beer

Apparently, beer vendors have limits. They will sell cases upon cases of a drug designed to get people wasted, but when it comes to packaging, that's where the line is drawn. Hedonism Beer, based out of Reading, PA, is drawing some ire in nearby Lancaster County for its packaging. One beer distributor even sent back the beer. While it's certainly their right, seems it backfired, because the bottles are FLYING off the shelves. Morals, or money? I'll take money, personally, especially if my entire business is already selling hallucinogenic drugs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really dont think beer is a hallucinogenic drug. i dont know what you've been drinking.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I guess I've been taking some crazy shit. I guess that's the wrong word but it does negatively affect the senses

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home